o LEED AP, USGBC
o Masters in Architecture
o Thesis: “Waterfront development and planning in urban Metropolis”, Madras
o Bachelors in Architecture
o Thesis: “MIOT- Ortho Trauma hospital and rehabilitation, Madras”
Form and Forces in Architecture
Sustainability and Design
Economics and Sustainability.
* Presenter and Speaker at NOMA conference, Philadelphia
* Vortex panel 2014 and Digital Architecture paper, 2014.
* Published in Howard Newsletter, Students winning the solar competition, 2014.
* Published in Maryland Public Television, on June 17. In Money and Business by Charles Robinson.
* Published in Builder online.com April 2009
“Architect Begins Building One of Metro Washington's First Green Subdivisions” Posted on: April 30, 2009 10:43:00 AM By: Nigel F. Maynard
* Presenter and Speaker in Design DC 2009 Topic “ Green Economics”
Structures 1 and Structures 2
Environmental Systems 1 and 2
Over the past 20 years Ms Maloo has been well known in the forum of Professional Architecture as both an Educator and Owner of her practice based in Bethesda, MD.
Ms. Maloo takes most pride as a Mentor to her students, budding professionals, as well as her commitment to equal rights for Women in profession. Having taught a broad range of subjects at various institutions, her emphasis is integration of Current Events and Sustainability in education.
* Member in American Institute of Architects, DC chapter
* Member in NCARB and USGBC
* Member in Boys Scout of America
* Member in USA swimming, official
Structures and Building envelop,
Integrated system and Design.
The Department of Architecture kicked-off the 2016-2017 academic year with a myriad of events that brought faculty, students, and alumni together. In addition to welcoming, its new chair, the Department hosted a number of activities including a lecture by Dr. Douglas Williams about David Williston, the first known black landscape architecture who was also instrumental in the early Howard campus, in July. Read More >>
Students from the Howard University School of Architecture traveled to Liberia March 6-17 as part of a design contest to build a new digital library for the African nation’s William V.S. Tubman University.Read More >>